Additions

posted by Ivy on 21 May 2008 at

We incorporated our photos in our invitation card layout today and it came out really nice. Too bad, those who already got their invitations won't be able to see it.

Auntie Sarah and I were discussing about adding a bible bearer and another flower girl. We have Vance as our prospect for the ring bearer role and probably one of the daughters of Wendell's cousin for the flower girl.

Auntie also told me that many have already seen our website and James will also be showing it soon to his folks in Indiana. The site is more or less finish but not completely done. Well, I guess this gives me reason enough to work harder on it.

I had to go over the guest list today because we will be printing more invitations. The list will also be needed for plotting the seating arrangements in the reception. I have no problem on my side so far. Four people have already confirmed that they won't be able to make it. My list is more or less final and only needs confirmation. I was even able to finalize Table 1 for that matter even if I have not sent them invitations yet since they are my immediate family and I'm 100% sure of their attendance. The frustration came when I went over Wendell's side. The list is still not organized. I've told Wendell long before to finalize his list but it seems that it takes forever for him to sort things out. I wish I could do it myself to get this done once and for all.

I've been working very hard these past few days making the Emcee script, revising the reception programme, making the giveaways and trying to learn the waltz. Among all others, I still have to finalize the misalet and look for songs for the choir to sing and go over the first and second readings. Lots of work to do but trying as much as I can to stay focused. I'm making a lot of progress though. This is really stressful and I would sometimes sleep in the wee hours of the morning. Now I know why some people would hire a wedding coordinator but then again, that would be an added expense. Besides, I want to be in full control of everything.

Archives