Thanks and Apologies
posted by Wendell on 24 June 2008 at
Thank you for the gifts! We have just opened them yesterday and today. We took pictures of each item, as wrapped and unwrapped, and listed up who gave them. We kept the little greeting cards and ribbons. Thank you!
Our apologies for the following:
- Reception started late. It should have started at 5:30 PM. The wedding car took the Escario route which was busy with traffic. Gorordo Avenue would have taken a shorter time. We missed the sunset for the garden photography. When we arrived, the studio guys took on a shooting frenzy under the twilight which lasted half an hour.
- Dragging introduction. We wanted to acknowledge all guests. Our emcee, Donald Sabandeja, took a while to get the hang of emceeing. He was quiet nervous with all the formality.
- No money dance. We simply dislike the idea of it.
- The wedding cake was not served. Seeing that it was getting late and the guests are full and ready to leave (some already left), we were in a hurry to finish the reception. The cake should have been tasted during dinner and served along with the dessert.
- No invitation to speak. We should have invited those who want to give a message during the reception. Ret. Gen. Seville wanted to say something. Yes, I think my father spoke a little too long.
- Intrusive studio crew. It is the interest of both parties--company and client, to get nice shots. Guests may have seen too much of the studio crew's back getting in their way. The studio director happened to be aggressive with choreographed shooting and has subjected us to his liking. Choreography and a storyboard should have been planned ahead.